Tuesday 5 October 2010

Friends, Books, Music

Saturday was my favourite day of last week:
In the morning I went to the library and afterwards me, Stella, Mariana and Lorenza (exchange student from Italy) went to Francesco's house (from Italy as well) to have lunch there. I have to say it was probably the best lunch in a looong time: Tagliatelle and for dessert we hade chessecake <3 <3 <3 <3 YUMMYYY!! =) Unfortunately he wants each of us to pay him 6 euros for the ingredients now... o.O Oh well, I'll do Marillenknoedel sometime and then I'll charge him TEN EUROS just to be mean ;)
In the evening me and Mariana went to Gemma's birthday party (a girl from our school who turned 18 last week) in a pub and it was REALLY COOL! She and her family had rented a part of the pub so it was only some awesome music and even awesomer people!! The things that happened there include a peanut-battle (peanuts flying through the air are certainly something, I can tell xD) some everybody-dances-like-crazy and boys paying us drinks... only a little something of course ;) We were REALLY exhausted from that tiring day so on Sunday we stayed in our pyjamas the whole day, sleepily walking around and didn't leave the house =)
To keep the promise I made in the heading I'm going to tell you how many books I read in the month I've been here:
- To Kill A Mockingbird
- Lies Of Silence
- Shiver
- Fallen
- Sherlock Holmes: The Sign Of Four
- Night World: Volume Three (three books in one)
- The Red-Headed Stepchild
- The Mage In Black
- The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones
As you can see most of them are Fantasy books and I really have to say that I am a HUGE fan of them ;) nothing new actually but I really only read fantasy in the last weeks o.O
AND I have a new favourite band: The Modena City Ramblers
They are Italian (and sing in Italian o.O) but the music is just AWESOME (they mostly sing about Ireland and therefor the music itself is kinda irish). My favourite songs are:
- Bella Ciao
- I Cento Passi (une due tre quattro cinque dieci cento passi *hmhhmmh* probably spelled wrong but who cares ;))
And everything here (especially the all present rain) is really inspiring, I already wrote a few songs here and I still have loads of ideas for some more ;)
I guess that's it for the moment!

love;)
Resa

1 comment:

  1. oiidaa...eigentli hab i ja scho moi gecommented aber iwie hat des ned funktioniert....oiso dir scheints ja gut zu gehen, freut mi :) aber i vamiss die scho a bissl :) owa i gfrei mi scho wann ma die dann im frühling besuchen (hehe) (des steht eh nu oda?!)


    i hab ma des lied cento passi scho anghorcht...is voi cool :D
    1,2,3,4,5,10,100 passi.... haha xD

    guuad...du sei öfta auf fb online :)

    bussi ld ♥ chrilli

    ReplyDelete