Friday 24 December 2010

CRISIIIIIIS o.O

Hey there!
I actually didn't want to upload any posts here until after Christmas but since we're in a little MAJOR crisis here I decided to make a change of plans. Okay, by now you should be either a) worried or b) extremely curious. Or both. Well, the crisis is: We. Do. Not. Have. Water. Seriously. No Water. How come, you might ask. Well, due to the EXTREMELY low temperatures of -18°C the pipes (Wasserleitungen) ARE FROZEN and there is no water coming to our house! Half of the town doesn't have water and that kind of means we'll have a Christmas without water. What an experience...
Anyway, now we can't take showers OR flush the toilet OR use the water-tap (Wasserhahn)!!!

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to meeee.... NO WATER

thanks for that o.O

So, that's it. But don't worry about me, I'm fine and I'll enjoy Xmas just as much!!
Love you loads,
Resa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment